March 15, 2021 — March 19, 2021
Document Object Model:
- Node.js is an open-source server environment
- Node.js is free
- Node.js runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
This session was related to the CV building instructed by Saad Hamid. He also elaborted do’s and dont's of making the CV.
Ignoring the job title or the expectations of the boss. What did I do at my former job/semester/project?
What does this job entail and what are the requirements?
What makes me unique that others don’t.
What appeals to me about the role I’m applying for?
What does it take to be good in this position?
I’m not sure how I’m going to get this past a machine.
What am I hoping to get out of this job?
Don’t undervalue your college or university accomplishments.
OOP stands for Object-Oriented Programming.
Procedural programming is about writing procedures or methods that perform operations on the data, while object-oriented programming is about creating objects that contain both data and methods.
Object-oriented programming has several advantages over procedural programming:
- OOP is faster and easier to execute
- OOP provides a clear structure for the programs
- OOP helps to keep the Java code DRY “Don’t Repeat Yourself”, and makes the code easier to maintain, modify and debug
- OOP makes it possible to create full reusable applications with less code and shorter development time